Just because grocery trips are less frequent, doesn’t mean your meal quality should be affected! This low ingredient breakfast recipe from Taste of Home is a great way to kick start your morning with a healthy, exciting meal! I know that sticking to your health goals during this time is hard, however, taking care of yourself is more important now than ever. Finding recipes that are nourishing, delicious and easy can turn your health goals into a creative venture!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 ounces each)1/2 cup fat-free coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes on a foil-linedbaking sheet. Bake until tender, 45-60 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut an “X” in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. Top with remaining ingredients.
If you make these, let me know how you enjoyed them! Keep an eye out for low ingredient recipes in the future. Your goals are important and reachable, and I’m here to support you all the way!